THE MSRC HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES IS LOOKING FOR VOLUNTEERS LIKE YOU!!!
- Want to have fun, be involved, and meet new people?
- No experience necessary!
- Consider running for an MSRC House of Representatives position.
- President-Elect (3-year term)
- Treasurer (2-year term)
- Secretary (2-year term)
- AARC Delegate (4-year term)
- Medical Director (1-year term)
- District Representatives (2-year term):
- District One (1) will comprise following counties: Gogebic, Ontonagon, Houghton, Keweenaw, Baraga, Iron, Marquette, Dickinson, Menominee, Alger, Delta, Schoolcraft, Luce, Mackinac, and Chippewa.
- District Three (3) will comprise the following counties: Oceana, Newaygo, Mecosta, Muskegon, Montcalm, Ionia, Kent, and Ottawa.
- District Five (5) will comprise of the following counties: Barry, Allegan, Van Buren, Kalamazoo, Calhoun, Branch, St. Joseph, Cass, and Berrien.
- District Seven (7) will comprise of the following counties: Jackson, Washtenaw, Hillsdale, Lenawee, and Monroe.
- District Nine (9) will comprise Wayne County.
If you, or someone you know, are interested in any of these positions, please complete the form located HERE through the MSRC webpage. Last day nominations will be accepted is September 15, 2023.
Any questions or concerns?
Please feel free to contact:
MSRC Nominations and Elections Chair