THE MSRC HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES IS
LOOKING FOR VOLUNTEERS LIKE YOU!!!
MSRC OPEN POSITIONS:
– President-Elect (3-year term) - The President-Elect shall become the President pro tem and shall assume the duties of the President in the event of the President's absence, resignation or disability; be an ex-officio member of all Committees; the term of office shall be one (1) year, after which President-Elect will assume the responsibilities and duties of the President
–Treasurer (2-year term) - The Treasurer shall account for the monies of the Society and disburse funds in accordance with the budget approved by the House of Representatives; be responsible for the continuing record of all income and disbursements; prepare and submit in writing, an annual report of the finances of the Society for the preceding year to the House of Representatives within thirty (30) days of the end of fiscal year; be an ex-officio member of the Budget Committee.
–Secretary (2-year term) - The Secretary shall keep the minutes of the meetings of House of Representatives; attest to the signatures of the officers of this Society and, in general, perform all duties assigned by the President; submit a copy of the minutes of every meeting of the House and other business of the Society to the members of the House and the Director of Membership Services of the AARC within ten (10) days following the meeting
–AARC Delegate (4-year term) - The Delegates shall represent the MSRC in the AARC House Delegates according to the instructions given to them by a quorum of the House of Representatives of the MSRC; shall attend all meetings of the MSRC House of Representatives; and will perform other duties as assigned by the MSRC House of Representatives. The terms of office of the AARC Delegate shall be four years with one delegate being elected every two years.
–Medical Director (1-year term)
–District Representatives (2-year term) - Duties of Representatives and Alternate Representatives shall be to represent their constituency to the best of their ability. Alternate representatives shall have full voting privileges in the absence of the elected Representatives. If an elected district representative is also an elected Membership Section Chair, the alternate district representative will assume voting privileges if present.
– District One (1) will comprise the following counties: Gogebic, Ontonagon, Houghton, Keweenaw, Baraga, Iron, Marquette, Dickinson, Menominee, Alger, Delta, Schoolcraft, Luce, Mackinac, and Chippewa
– District Three (3) will comprise the following counties: Oceana, Newaygo, Mecosta, Muskegon, Montcalm, Ionia, Kent, and Ottawa
– District Five (5) will comprise of the following counties: Barry, Allegan, Van Buren, Kalamazoo, Calhoun, Branch, St. Joseph, Cass, and Berrien
– District Seven (7) will comprise of the following counties: Jackson, Washtenaw, Hillsdale, Lenawee, and Monroe
– District Nine (9) will comprise Wayne County
Complete the nomination form by clicking here or scanning the QR code below.