Welcome to the MSRC Job Resource Center!
Advent Home Medical
Advent Home Medical is currently seeking a full-time Licensed Registered Respiratory Therapist for the Lansing/Grand Rapids area. If you are interested in a rewarding career at a great company, please email your resume to our Respiratory Clinical Director at email@example.com
Respiratory Therapist - RCP II
Garden City Hospital is a general medical and surgical hospital in Garden City, MI, with 170 beds. It is also accredited by the American Osteopathic Association. Survey data for the latest year available shows that 50,640 patients visited the hospital's emergency room. The hospital had a total of 9,091 admissions. Its physicians performed 1,919 inpatient and 3,806 outpatient surgeries.
We are currently seeking a Respiratory Therapist - RCP II (Full-time, 12 hour night shift) to join our team.
Under the direction and authorization of the medical director and cardiopulmonary director, the RCP II is responsible for performing respiratory therapeutic and pulmonary diagnostic procedures as ordered by the physician. Emphasis will be toward the assessment, planning, implementation and documentation of care, with consideration of age and population specific needs and requirements of the patient. In the absence of a supervisor, may be assigned/identified as Lead RCP, having responsibility for the section or department during their shift. Under the direction and authorization of the medical director and cardiopulmonary director, the RCP II is responsible for performing respiratory therapeutic and pulmonary diagnostic procedures as ordered by the physician. Emphasis will be toward the assessment, planning, implementation and documentation of care, with consideration of age and population specific needs and requirements of the patient. In the absence of a supervisor, may be assigned/identified as Lead RCP, having responsibility for the section or department during their shift.
||1. State Respiratory Care Practitioner (RCP) License required
2. Current BCLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain current.
3. Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) certification from the
National Board of Respiratory Care (NBRC) required
4. 2 years experience as an RCP preferred.
5. ACLS certificate within 60 day of hire and maintain current.
6. NRP certificate preferred
7. PALS certificate within 60 days of hire and maintain current.
8. Associate Degree or Bachelor of Science degree required. If there
is no Associate Degree or Bachelor of Science Degree, a high
school diploma or equivalent is required
Link to apply on-line: https://www.smarthires.com/showempjob.htm?viewId=XFFhPAtGZfY%3D
Link to apply: For more information, contact Donna Wrubel, Regional Recruiter at 810-216-1984 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
UP Health System – Marquette: Pulmonary Physician Opportunity
: Provider Recruitment - UP Health System
UP Health System – Marquette
now seeks a Pulmonologist
for its growing practice, serving a thriving community. The pulmonologist will perform procedures and convey interest or experience in sleep medicine.
Reach Out to Us Today!
- Competitive Compensation – Extensive Benefits
- Sign-on and work RVU bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits package including malpractice coverage, CME, paid holidays, and deferred compensation
- Opportunity for monthly residency stipend and student loan repayment
- High earning potential with affordable cost of living
- Relocation assistance
- Excellent Opportunity – Pulmonary & Critical Care Physician
- Collegial, supportive practice seeking BC/BE physician
- Cohesive, hospital-employed medical group
- Staffed with a BC/BE FT pulmonologist—also board certified in sleep medicine—as well as a supportive FT nurse practitioner
- Methacholine and cardiopulmonary testing completed in hospital pulmonary lab
- Respiratory office staffed with nursing and clerical support, as well as lab assistant
- Five exam rooms, one radiology viewing room, one phlebotomy room, and transcription
- Hospitalists for 24-hour admitting and support
- Full ancillary services
- Ability to do procedures is required; sleep medicine interest and expertise is beneficial
- Celebrated, Growing Hospital: UP Health System – Marquette
- New, state-of-the-art hospital slated for 2018
- Duke-affiliated, federally designated Regional Referral Center
- Level II Trauma Center
- 207-bed specialty-care hospital
- Hub of three-hospital system
- One of the Nation’s Top Communities – Beautiful Marquette, Michigan
- Breathtaking Lake Superior shoreline with reasonable housing costs
- Waterside activities – paddleboarding, kayaking, swimming
- “Third Best City in America to Raise a Family” – Forbes (2010)
Call Provider Recruitment: 906-225-7777